Monday, March 3, 2008

March Madness: Week One

So, my friends and I decided that in addition to the typical March Madness, we would have our own March Madness full of fun activities.

We kicked off with a Leap Year Eve Party, during which we ate Pirate food, and watched Pirates of Penzance. Since I am lame, I forgot to take pictures during the actual party... But I have a picture of the food... Yep, I'm a little bit of an obsessive party planner... :) Yep, we had "rum", and "pirate sherry", swedish fish, goldfish, and some chocolate "treasure". YUM!
Then, we went to a BYU hockey game. We got stomped by UVSC, but, it was fun! Especially when my friend accidentally threw the cowbell he was so excited. :)

Saturday night we went to PBR Bullnanza at the E Center. We got decked out in cowboy/cowgirl gear, and it was delightful! :) It was SO cool to see bull riding up so close! I hope you can see the pictures OK!



The bull in the middle seriously almost gored this cowboy photographer guy because he wasn't paying attention when the bull came back out of the shoot. But, for some reason, the bull turned at the last second. I screamed so loud!

Now, there's about 84 hours until we head out to Moab!!!! YAY!!!! A whole weekend far away from Provo, and responsibility, with nothing but beautiful Arches and the outdoors, and stars, and fun friends. HUZZAH!

No comments: