Monday, March 3, 2008

Let's get going!

Ok, so, I took off the last post because I didn't want Dad's e-mail address posted on the website. Let's be safe and keep those types of things off. We can do that through e-mail. Also, Chels, I linked your page, but no one can read it unless you invite them. If you're careful, it's fine to let anyone read it, just don't post personal information like e-mail addresses, address, phone number, name of your high school, etc. So, if you want everyone to read it, go to settings and permissions and switch it to letting everyone read it. If not, you have to at least invite me so I can see it! ;-)
Everyone else, keep me posted about cool stuff. I'll try to get some Rodeo pictures up, but my camera didn't have the memory card in it.... Oops! :) Anyway, it was fun. Sorry I didn't call, I was in bed with a pukey-feeling-inducing migraine. Lame, huh? How was the family fast?

1 comment:

Chelsea Herring said...

Family fast was flippin amazing....and um yeah I'll try to fix that tonight I haven't really been messin with my blog lately although there are some really cute pics of me and daddy on them